In November 2016, Belfius founded “The Studio”, a subsidiary of Belfius dedicated to digital innovation. The main objective of The Studio is to diversify the bank’s income by developing solutions based on new technologies and bringing them to market as quickly as possible. These solutions can come from innovative ideas developed in the Studio or from existing assets within Belfius. The Studio consists of several entities involved in various projects, including Pengo, Blockchain, RPA and artificial intelligence, etc… We are currently looking for a UI/UX Designer to strengthen our Blockchain Team. The Blockchain department, is mainly active within the B2B market and aims to offer digital solutions based on blockchain technology to public and corporate clients.
The UI/UX Designer will be responsible for:
- Strong designer skills and experienced with tools as Invision, Zeplin.io, photoshop, etc.
- Collaborating with developers, analysts and clients to capture and translate customers business requirements and user needs into compelling user experiences
- Creating visual solutions and interface designs and the ability to present and justify designs to customers and peers to gain buy-in
- Creating wireframes, sitemaps and user flows to articulate solutions
- Creating detailed functional specifications and wireframe/design annotations that define the interaction components of a solution
- Conducting user research and testing
- Bachelor’s Degree in design or equivalent through experience
- A good working knowledge of Dutch, French and English is essential
- 2 – 5 years of experience of creating mock-ups, wireframes, and other UI layouts using designer tools
- Experience working under the Agile methodology and frameworks
- Experience in providing guidance, recommendations, and implementation for features and enhancements of web-based applications
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients & team members
- A teamplayer with a can-do attitude and passionate about his/her job
What do we offer?
- The possibility to build something from the ground up, take initiative and have ownership
- The possibility to not only put into practice your acquired skills but develop new ones
- A competitive salary package with extra-legal advantages and a fun work environment
How to apply?
To apply, please send your resume to the following email address email@example.com with the communication « UX/UI designer Firstname Lastname ». Feel free to add all relevant information to show off your skills