JD Finance & Operations
The studio, a Belfius subsidiary dedicated to digital innovation, is rapidly expanding its activities and for that we need a bunch of new, supermotivated, super talented, there-is-no-i-in-team, colleagues to take The Studio to the next level!
So what’s This Studio thingy all about, you ask? The Studio was created 2 years ago as a Belfius subsidiary, with the dual purpose of commercializing Belfius assets on the one hand and commercializing non-financial products & services on the other hand. In less than two years, we have launched BrightKnight, an IT services company focusing on smart automation solutions; and laid the groundwork for our new Blockchain adventure!
As our activities grow and we evolve from a start-up to a scale-up, we are looking for a motivated Finance and Contract Management Officer!
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Contract and partnership management
- New customer onboarding (from Contract to payment)
- Management Accounting (P2P) & Reporting
- Review customer contract terms and conditions and make necessary amendments to align them with our terms and conditions policy and market practise;
- Lead customer negotiations to assure customer agrees to acceptable terms;
- Develop and improve on other contracting processes as required;
- Support the Sales Team in bidding processes especially at complex public bidding procedures;
- Provide timely monthly Financial reports and forecasts
- You deliver and coordinate the yearly budgeting process and the strategic planning, to co-build the company budget and the financial rolling forecasts.
- You deliver financial results with regards to the budget in order to assure strategy is translated into action;
- You provide support to Belfius Fiduciaire for all activities related to the statutory reporting, in order to provide audited statutory accounts for approval;
- You have a general understanding of business principles and you develop an integrated view on the financial activities, based on a detailed interpretation of the business results, in order to help the ExCo in making thoughtful business decisions;
- You produce, analyze and report on financial information at divisional level (balance scorecards, KPI’s);
- You perform financial & ad hoc analyses, and explain differences in results, evolution of financial KPI’s and important business drivers. Doing so, you provide on time the accurate and relevant information to the management, while taking ownership of the figures reported;
- You are responsible for implementing tax optimizations;
- Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in design or equivalent through experience
- A good working knowledge of Dutch, French and English is essential
- 2 – 5 years of experience of creating mock-ups, wireframes, and other UI layouts using designer tools
- Experience working under the Agile methodology and frameworks
- Experience in providing guidance, recommendations, and implementation for features and enhancements of web-based applications
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients & team members
- A teamplayer with a can-do attitude and passionate about his/her job
- Bachelor in Finance/Accounting or Business Administration
- Solid knowledge of financial controlling and accounting
- Understanding of financial concepts and impact of contract terms on those concepts
- High numeracy and excellent IT skills: Excel (pivot tables, macro’s, etc.) and accountancy tools
- Knowledge of Dutch and/or French and fluent English
- Expertise and solid experience in contract negotiation principles and techniques
- Knowledge in public procurement law is a plus
- Ability to multi-task on a large number of complex contract issues
- Ability to find, argue and gain acceptance of new approaches and objectives
- Ability to draft, deploy, train and apply policies and procedures in the field
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and support the business from a functional leadership perspective
- Solution orientated, problem solving capabilities
- Pro-active & pragmatic manner of working
- Ambitious & (very) eager to learn and grow into responsibilities
How to apply?
So if you are looking for more in a job than just paying the bills, if you are an innovation enthusiast who continuously seeks to learn new skills, and if you want to be at the heart and center of emerging technologies, then do not hesitate to get in touch!
To apply, please send your resume to the following email address email@example.com with the communication « JD Finance & Operations ». Feel free to add all relevant information to show off your skills